1. Go to the Installation page, and follow the instructions for installing the "Parse SDK and Command Line Tool" (if you haven't already done so).
2. Go to this link:
Additional Notes & Troubleshooting:1. When working with the parse command line tool, if you type parse new, it will ask for your email and password every time.In order to avoid that you can create and configure a key on Intel Edison.
2. Parse REST API guide: https://parse.com/docs/rest/guide/
3. Mobile Backend as a Service (mBAAS): http://www.kinvey.com/mbaas-mobile-backend-as-a-service
4. Push notifications: http://searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com/definition/push-notification
6. JSON Tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/json/